Mission Statement

It is my desire that I will not only grow myself, but that I might inspire others to take a step toward their own personal growth.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

MUFFINS

Alright, so this is monumental if you like muffins and chocolate (and even better if you like chocolate muffins)!  I have discovered this week, that making chocolate muffins really only requires a few things.

  • Cocoa
  • A box of muffin mix (any kind but corn probably wouldn't taste so good)
  • The stuff it says you need on the box
All you have to do is add a couple teaspoons/tablespoons of cocoa to the dry mixture, and then follow the rest of the directions on the box.  You can add as much as you want, but I try to keep it so that I put just enough in to make it look that chocolatey brown color.

Had to share that, and so far it's great with apple cinnamon AND banana mix.  kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment