Mission Statement

It is my desire that I will not only grow myself, but that I might inspire others to take a step toward their own personal growth.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Employed!

Hello folks!  I realize that it's been more than a month since I have posted anything, and so to bring us all up to date:
  1. I am no longer looking for work!  I have been busy preparing my home office to be worked out of for quite some time now.
  2. I have found a most awesome legitimate "Work from Home" opportunity, which lets me put my kids on the bus in the morning, and walk downstairs in the afternoon for work".
  3. I did sign a NDA for this job.  This means that I am a work at home Ninja, you know I'm out there, but you will never know where!
  4. I decided that since I found a code for a free month of Xbox Gold membership, that I would give it a shot. I might post my gamertag publicly once I've decided if I will be keeping it or not; so if you are expecting me to share it simply because I have it; you'll just have to get over that little feeling of entitlement.
I am still IN LOVE with my Moto X, and as I have posted on Google+, I am in the process of taking "Aviate" (it's still in beta so you need to get an invite if you want it).  I will not give anything away as far as my thoughts on the launcher, I hope to find time to post a detailed review of it in the near future.


That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment