Mission Statement

It is my desire that I will not only grow myself, but that I might inspire others to take a step toward their own personal growth.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Note 2 "note-taking" update

I have taken a close look at two Note-taking apps, and have easily tossed out the third.  Antipaper and Handrite free are still in the game.  However I bid farewell to LectureNotes; which will definitely not meet the needs of someone who doesn't have time to learn a complicated eco-system.

I'd still be thrilled if there were some suggestions for other options that might work; I am finding it neccessary to change Roms tonight in order to get around the latest VZW ota update that wants to brick my phone; I'm not sure how this will affect the apps I'm testing, but we will see, and when I finish getting that done tonight I will try and remember to update this post to include a link to the ROM I'll be using.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Thank you for interest in Handrite. I am the dev of Handrite. In case of any question, welcome to ask :)

    ReplyDelete