Mission Statement

It is my desire that I will not only grow myself, but that I might inspire others to take a step toward their own personal growth.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Taking Notes on the Note 2

Hi people,

I was looking for a better note taking app for my Note 2, since S Note really wasn't going to help me in a pinch if I actually needed to take notes with it in class.  I came across two (so far) that seemed to meet my needs, and after playing with both of them for a few minutes, I realized that I really should compare a few different ones, and share what I find...  Since I only just decided to do this in the last 5 minutes or so; it might take some time before I post the results.
I am more than happy to take suggestions for any free or trial versions for this little project, so if you have suggestions let me know.  So that there is no confusion, I want to make my basic wishlist for a note taking application clear ahead of time;


  • I should not have to install multiple apps to make it work
  • The learning curve should be minimal for use
  • S-pen compatibility
  • Multiple notebooks (to keep class notes seperate) 
  • File types (what are my export options)
  • Efficiency (will I be able to keep up with a professor's lecture)
  • Extra stuff
The two I've started with are Handrite Free and LectureNotes (Trial Version); so let me know if there is another one I should take a look at and I'll check 'em out!


No comments:

Post a Comment