Mission Statement

It is my desire that I will not only grow myself, but that I might inspire others to take a step toward their own personal growth.

Monday, July 21, 2014

iOS gets Ingress, I play with iMovie, and the sick boy is starting to feel a little better.

Good Morning!  It's been a beautiful summer so far, and a productive one too!  If you follow me on Google + (or if we're "friends" on Facebook) you know that in June I was at an Ingress Anomaly in Gettysburg, that because we brought JoopyLoopy along we won a pack of T-shirts, and that the Resistance kicked butt.

More recently; we FINALLY figured out how to make our vision insurance work in our favor, and got "sick boy" his glasses.  I'm calling him "sick boy" because for the last few days he's barely left bed.  He's been sporting a fever, the pukes, and lack of appetite. Last night (day 3) he finally started to ask for food; which according to the doctor means he's finally starting to get better.  This stomach bug has had me stressed beyond belief.

Also, Ingress is FINALLY out on iOS!  If you're jailbroken and having issues check out this thread on reddit; which should fix any problems you're having, and note that iOSer's still do NOT have a built in way to submit portals.  Frankly, this has caused me to continue dragging my Android (Moto G) (unactivated and tethered) along with me just in case I find something interesting that isn't a portal yet.


Along with the release of Ingress on iOS, came the announcement of the Eve Badge; which is a recruiting related badge.  I came across a video made last year by a fellow agent which was fairly impressive, and decided to start playing around with iMovie.  I've got one "project" which I'll share with you all when I get it finished; but I warn you...  It will feature Chickens. Yes, my flock of White Leghorns and Black Copper Marans will be featured.   If anyone local is in need of a Rooster; we will likely be looking to home at least 2 Black Copper Maran Roos sometime soon.
"Google Now" is the smallest (I question his hatch date given how small he is)  They are handled as much as we are able, which is not always daily.  The other two are "Hoodie" and "Spike Jr." presently we are undecided on exactly who will be in need of a home; and we aren't yet clear which of the Leghorns are roosters (if any; but we are suspicious).




1 comment: