Mission Statement

It is my desire that I will not only grow myself, but that I might inspire others to take a step toward their own personal growth.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Nuvango

The other day; I got a chat message from my Father-in-Law telling me I should check out what seems to be a fairly new website called Nuvango.  I don't know yet what the product quality will be like from a buyers perspective; so if anyone has first hand experience with it please let me know!  I've uploaded a couple of "starter" images, and have been working on putting together some more work to upload.  If you want to check out what I've got so far, it should be as easy as going to my Nuvango profile.

Also; is there a certain kind of image you look for when buying skins(Cartoonish, abstract, patterns etc.)? I'll probably need to test out this new "Poll" feature I have heard was added to Google Plus, but haven't had the time to check out yet. 

In other news, I've upgraded to the iPhone 6.  Every time I pick up a 5s now; I wonder how I ever used a phone so small!  There are some "glitches" but they seem to have evened out and resolved themselves.  Why not a 6+? Well, I tried to hold it securely with one hand...  it was painful, so my suggestion is that unless you have huge hands, go for the 6 instead!

On a decidedly "non-tech" note I have dragged my sewing machine up from the depths of basement storage in hopes that I can still remember how it works; and that I don't need to search online for parts etc.  I will be attempting to crank out a bunch of projects so I can cut down on the stacks of fabric and scrap materials that have yet to come up and join said sewing machine upstairs. Nobody ever said cutting down a stash was easy; and if they did, well... they're either really good at it, and/or have never had as many, or as much as I do! Yarn, clothes I intended for repurposing, various beads/metal parts etc collected for use in some kind of craft activity...  

Anyway; have a great week people!

No comments:

Post a Comment