Mission Statement

It is my desire that I will not only grow myself, but that I might inspire others to take a step toward their own personal growth.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Pinterest

So; I finally relented and decided to give Pinterest a shot.  I will now admit that I was wrong in my assumption that it would be terrible.  In fact; I can easily admit to being in love.  If only it were friends with Google+!  I absolutely despise how every app seems to be friendly with FaceBook, a social networking site which I never have trusted to protect my privacy.  I pinned so much stuff since yesterday; and it really does make holding onto things like cool ideas, websites, images, etc easy.   So, yes.  I am on Pinterest now...  *sigh*  and now that I feel super guilty now that I have not been using some of the other things I've downloaded...  yeah; time to see what I'm missing with some of those things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment