Mission Statement

It is my desire that I will not only grow myself, but that I might inspire others to take a step toward their own personal growth.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Plastic Iphone?

I can't imagine that this article on Wired is going to be considered good news by Iphone lovers.

In fact, my husband had the iphone 5 for a bit, and absolutely  sarcastically raved about how it's "higher quality" build made it so much more "magic"  than my Galaxy Note 2.  In all honesty I can only reason it out one way; Apple switching to a plastic back for the iPhone must mean that they have merged with Samsung; right?



In other news; the Chromecast has been hacked and spotted running a GameBoy Emulator; crazy but apparently true!


And, yes.  I am pretty psyched that I embedded those without losing an eye.  What can a girl say? It's been a while since I actually made use of Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment